Saturday, September 10, 2011

37 Weeks and 2 Days and Getting Excited

37 Weeks and 2 Days
So people have started asking me to post pictures of me being pregnant.  I feel like a blob so I haven't been good about it-but here is one.  This picture was taken on the day of my baby shower.  Kara did such an amazing job of planning, decorating, and doing my whole shower.  I was very grateful for all the support that I had from my friends and family.  It is amazing to me everything that a baby needs.  From diapers to clippers to creams and lotions.  Such a little thing needs so much!  I have felt like the whole pregnancy has gone really fast, until now.  Now I feel like I am just waiting....which I am.  But I am getting tired of waiting.  I haven't been super uncomfortable throughout my pregnancy but now sleeping in getting harder to do...its kind of hard to get a nice restful sleep when you have to get up several times a night and go to the bathroom.  I was talking with my mom and said I just want to sleep good again...and then it hit me.  I am not going to sleep well for the next 20 years of my life.  If its not a baby, its a toddler, if its not a toddler-its a little girl-then a teenager! For anybody that knows me-I really value my naps and one of my favorite past times is sleeping. So I might have to rethink a new favorite thing...we will see.  

2 comments:

  1. You look great Kendra! But I feel ya, I felt like a total and complete blob when I was pregnant. I am a total sleep lover. So confession: it sucks at first. At least with our kiddo, b/c she doesn't like to sleep. But it totally gets better. You adjust, the baby learns to sleep longer at night and take solid naps during the day so you can too. Don't sweat it. Just remember that how sleep deprived you are in the beginning is only a short phase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got so many sets of clippers lol! i had a blast at the shower and you're not a blob! you're so cute!!! i have a big body pillow if you want to borrow it, it helped me get comfortable at night

    ReplyDelete

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

We have been married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers