Saturday, July 9, 2011

4th of July!































This year for the 4th of July we had a slam packed day! We got up kind of early-especially when we had the option to sleep in.  Our day started out going to the parade.  We weren't sure what to expect, but it was actually a really nice little parade.  I was really excited because I heard they gave out candy-what I didn't realize is that they are bias towards the children and I couldn't bring myself to fight some of the kids for the candy.  We decided to pack a little lunch and go to the park after-wards.  We met up with some families from our ward and played a game of kickball.  I had decided beforehand that I wouldn't play-but it looked so fun that I couldn't sit and watch-so I played and then payed for it the rest of the day :(  Once the game was over we decided to have hot dogs and chips with the families that were there.  So we all met up in our apartment clubhouse and spent about 2 hours eating and watching espn.  By this time I was exhausted and burnt. Ouch! We came home and waited for our friends to get into down so we could meet up with them for a cookout.  Once they got into town we packed up some food and fireworks and headed out to their place.  We had such a fun night with Talon and Celina.  Bryant and Talon had lots of fun with the fireworks! They liked trying to spell out their name with the sparklers.  They also liked to throw fireworks into the bon fire and see what would happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

We have been married for...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers